RECRUITING AT MSOE
Our 90% graduate outcomes rate shows that MSOE students are highly sought after, and the Career Connections Center is happy to provide you with the opportunity to recruit our smart, talented, and motivated students. We’re dedicated to helping you connect with students and making it as easy and effective as possible to be successful in your recruiting and hiring efforts at MSOE and look forward to working with you to help you achieve your talent acquisition goals.
We encourage you to build your brand awareness early with frequent presence and positive engagement on campus
- Post Your Job Opportunities
- Attend Career Fairs
- Schedule On-Campus Interviews
- Participate in On-Campus Recruiting Events
- Present to Student Organizations and in Classrooms
Why Recruit at MSOE?
The 2021 U.S. News Best Colleges Rankings were announced, and for yet another year, MSOE was favorably recognized in a number of categories.
Specific to our engineering programs, MSOE was named among the best in the United States.
- 9th Best Engineering Programs overall in the U.S. among engineering schools whos highest degree is a Bachelor’s or Master’s
- 7th Best Computer Engineering Program in the U.S.
- 14th Best Electrical Engineering Program in the U.S.
- 15th Best Civil Engineering Program in the U.S.
- 10th Best Mechanical Engineering Program in the U.S.
Overall, the University received the following designations in the Midwest:
- 8th Best University in the Midwest
- 8th Most Innovative University in the Midwest
- 7th Best Value School in the Midwest
- 4th Best University in the Midwest for Veterans