In this collaborative marketing internship, you will have the opportunity to learn important skills and gain professional experience. You will work on a wide range of digital marketing activities with our marketing team. Our ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the digital marketing world and the tactical skills to help expand our digital marketing efforts. The role requires excellent computer skills and the preferred ability to help produce high-quality digital content. We are seeking an individual that has an interest in pursuing a career in marketing with an interest in digital marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Use tools to research and recommend keywords and content to increase traffic for ideal prospects.
- Use tools to identify keyword rankings and recommend use for keywords to impact SEO and improve search results.
- Research, and develop content for digital advertising (Pay Per Click (PPC) & Google Ads)
- Assist in the recommendation and development of a social media strategy for the organization.
- Assist in the development and optimization of content for website, email, and social media.
- Complete other tasks as required.
Education and Experience
- Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program for Marketing (recent graduates considered)
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Digital marketing skills/interest, including SEO, PPC + content creation.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and/or other content creation tools.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with analytics tools and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
- Organization and time management skills
- Desired skill – Graphic design skill
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear; and use hands to handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.