Assist the Engineering Team with various aspects of software, hardware, or mechanical development. The internship opportunities on our team will help you understand the skills that will be needed to push technology forward. You will gain skills that range from technical to interpersonal when you work with our small and agile engineering team.
Past Interns have gone on to successful careers with HED, due to the valuable experience working on meaningful projects while interning. We are looking for passionate students, full of ideas, and ready to apply some of their coursework knowledge on real world applications. Come and help us innovate!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Collaborate with team members on a variety of projects designed to assist in the development of HED products.
– May create automated test plans, documents, etc.
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Software Development, or Computer Science.
Experience and/or Training
- Proficient using MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams) or technical savvy to learn quickly.
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Reliable, with high degree of accountability, attention to detail, and follow-through. UALIFICATION.
AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to focus.
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position.