Are you a motivated engineering enthusiast, eager to amplify your skills and make waves in the world of innovation? At Precision Plus, we are on a mission to be the ultimate destination for precision machined components, and it all starts with our dynamic engineering team.
Join us in a diverse environment that fuels your passion for growth, teamwork and cutting-edge problem solving. Imagine a workplace where each day presents an opportunity to create transformative solutions to complex challenges. We thrive in a collaborative, high-speed atmosphere that propels you toward your career goals while making a genuine impact.
As an Mechanical Engineer Intern at Precision Plus, you’re not just here to observe – you’ll be a pivotal part of the action. You’ll gain hands-on experience, guidance from industry experts, and exposure to our innovation communication strategies, teamwork dynamics, and dedication to continuous improvement.
How Does the Precision Plus Intern Program Work?
Within the first month of joining our team, you’ll dive into our organization through a scheduled rotation on the production floor which will allow you the ability to better understand our operational processes. This rotation will allow you to learn the ropes and begin brainstorming a project idea. The rest of your internship? It’s all about bringing that idea to life – designing, crafting, and ultimately unveiling your project to the Engineering team.
A Glimpse Into our Mechanical Engineer Internship:
- Get your hands dirty in prototype builds, bringing your ideas to life
- Collaborate with manufacturing pros to troubleshoot production hurdles
- Shape the future by crafting and refining processes for parts handling
- Unleash your creativity with CAD work on groundbreaking concepts
- Take the lead in mechanical design, from drawings to implementation
- Champion open communication to enhance processes
- Ensure precision in component production, meeting high quality standards
- Embrace a learning curve by understanding and improving machines
- Engage in diverse projects to unearth your true passion
Benefits & Perks of Becoming a Precision Plus Intern:
- Work in a top-tier facility, recognized as a 2022 & 2023 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel & the WI Manufacturer of the Year for Investment in the Next Generation
- Competitive wages & WEEKLY pay on Thursday’s
- Partial holiday pay
- Company zoo pass to Milwaukee County Zoo
- Learn from industry experts who champion your growth
- Network with leaders, nurturing connections beyond your role
- Immerse yourself in our energetic, learning-focused culture
- Employee recognition – “Pillar Among Peers” monthly award, WOW (Work of Winners) prize wheel
- Company events – summer picnic, team lunches, volunteer with ProjectPlus+ community giveback committee
- Enjoy a relaxed dress code in a welcoming environment
- Pursue external professional development opportunities for holistic growth
- Revel in meaningful work that resonates with clients and users
Interested to learn more about this exciting experience? Explore our vision and values at https://www.preplus.com. Dive into our culture through enlightening videos on our Handshake profile page. Do not wait – apply today for a chance to gain hands-on engineering experience, steer business efficiency, and make your mark at Precision Plus!