IT Systems Technician Internship
Paid Internship – Summer 2023
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline seeks summer 2023 IT Systems Technician Interns at its branch in Kenosha, WI.
Uline has seen decades of growth, creating a steady work environment our employees can depend on. As an intern with Uline, you can experience a culture that recognizes hard work and values people.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Receive inventory and maintain stock levels.
- Configure, troubleshoot and repair PCs.
- Install and maintain IT equipment used in production (including printers and scan guns).
- Deploy and manage software on PC and mobile devices (iOS / Android).
- Respond to daily user requests and manage ServiceNow requests.
- Participate in planning and implementation of multi-scale projects, including hardware refreshing, IT standards compliance and new technology testing.
- This internship is open to students pursuing an IT degree in IT Infrastructure or an IT-related field.
- Effective communication skills at all levels in the organization.
- Collaborate with coworkers to achieve business goals.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work independently when requested.
Benefits of a Uline Internship
- Gain professional work experience by executing meaningful business projects.
- Dedicated mentor assigned specifically to you.
- Potential opportunity to work with us full-time upon graduation.
- Housing available for out-of-town interns.
- Join a positive, collaborative work environment.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Candidates requiring a Visa Sponsorship will not be considered for the position.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!