MANAGING OFFERS, OFFER EVALUATION, and SALARY NEGOTIATIONS
Congratulations! You received a job offer…or maybe more than one.
Sometimes it’s an easy decision because your favorite company made an offer. Often, it’s a tough decision because you’re unsure which offer fits for you best. Even if it’s your dream job/company, we encourage you to take time to closely evaluate the offer – the Career Connections Center can help. We invite you to schedule a one-on-one appointment with one of our career coaches or visit us during Drop-In Hours.
Internship & Job Offers Resources
- Managing Interviews and Job Offers: What you’ll want to know and evaluate.
- Following Up with Employers and Managing Offers PowerPoint Presentation
- Job Search Tracking Log: It’s important to keep track of all the jobs you apply to, including offer deadlines.
- The Importance of Starting Your Career with a Strong Base Salary: Every salary negotiation is crucial, but your first one matters most of all.
Managing Offers – Email Examples
- Accepting an Offer
- Acceptance Deadline Extension Request
- Declining a Job Offer After Accepting Another Offer
- Declining a Late Coming Internship Offer After Accepting Another Offer
- Declining an Interview After Accepting Another Offer
- Requesting a Potential Forthcoming Job Offer