YOUR INTERNSHIP or FULL-TIME JOB SEARCH
“It’s not always the most talented student who gets the job…it’s the most talented job searcher”
There are some easy steps you can take to become a great job searcher, and the Career Connections Center will help you every step of the way. We’ll help you find internship or job opportunities, connect you with employers, review your application documents to ensure you stand out, and help you be interview ready. We invite you to schedule a one-on-one appointment with one of our career coaches or visit us during Drop-In Hours. Like everything else in life, the more effort you put into your job search, the more successful you’ll be.
Internship & Full-time Job Search Resources
- Job Search Best Practices: Multiple strategies to help you become a great job searcher.
- Job Description Match: Before you apply, use this guide to check your resume to see how your skills match the job description.
- Job Search Tracking Log: It’s important to keep track of all the jobs you apply to.
Employment Agencies & Job Boards
- America’s Best Recruiting Firms 2021 – Forbes
- Major-specific National & International Professional Organizations
- Top Employment Agencies in Milwaukee
- Top Employment Agencies in Chicago
- Best Technology Job Boards to Know
- Best Computer – Information Technology Job Boards
- Best Architectural Engineering Job Boards
- Best BBA Job Boards
- Best Biomedical Engineering Job Boards
- Biomedical Engineering Companies
- Best BioMolecular & Chemical Engineering Job Boards
- BioMolecular Engineering Career Fields
- Best Mechanical Engineering Job Boards
- Hospitals & Clinics in the Milwaukee Area
- Nursing Job Boards