The Career Connections Center strives to make your internship and full-time job search as easy as possible. Not only do we bring employers right on campus to recruit you, we can also help you be the employer’s candidate of choice, or as they say in their industry…a HI-PO (high potential). Let us help you stand out with …
- We bring hundreds of employers right to campus with 2 all-major, campus wide career fairs each year.
- Handshake – campus-wide, online job search and recruiting system
- On-campus interviews
- Networking opportunities
- Industry panels, presentations, and informational meetings
- One-on-One, personalized career coaching to help students and alumni with…
- Job search skills – finding internship and full-time, major related job opportunities. We can also help connect students and alumni directly to company representatives.
- An effective resume that gets noticed and inspires an invitation for an interview, as well as be optimized to comply with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Strong interview skills – it’s always the interview that clinches the offer. Preparation is the key to confidence and success.
- An attention getting LinkedIn and Handshake Profile – 97% of companies are looking for candidates online and having compelling online profiles can help make a great first impression, and those that are optimized to software algorithms can increase chances of being found and contacted by recruiters.
- Career Fair preparation and confident networking skills – what to say when first meeting someone who wants to discuss and offer job opportunities.
- Help managing and evaluating multiple job offers and interviews – as well as salary negotiations to ensure industry standard starting or mid-career offers.
- Strong graduate school applications – including personal statements and/or statements of research interest/intent.
The Career Connections Center is happy to help you with your internship or full-time job search. Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Career Coach, visit us during Drop-In Hours, or contact us at email@example.com.