ONCE A RAIDER, ALWAYS A RAIDER!
As an MSOE alumni, assistance from the Career Connections Center is available to you throughout your career. Whether you’re still looking for your first full-time job after graduation, looking for a new position, company, or industry, or making a complete career change, the Career Connections Center is happy to help you. Our online guides and resources can help you become a HI-PO (high potential) candidate in today’s job market. You’ll want to stand out to employers with…
- An effective resume that gets you noticed and called for an interview.
- Strong interview skills – and it’s the interview that clinches the offer.
- An attention getting Handshake and LinkedIn Profile – 97% of companies are looking for you online, so you want to make a great first impression.
- Effective Networking skills – learn what to say when you get the opportunity to meet someone who has the power to give you a job.
- Career Fair Prep – it’s big and busy, so where do you start? We can give you strategies to help you have a successful career fair experience.
- Strong Graduate School Application – we’re happy to help you in the application process, including creating a compelling personal statement.
We can also help you evaluate your offers and negotiate your salary. Start online, but we encourage you to get more help from our Career Coaches in our offices, by phone, or in a virtual meeting. Schedule a meeting or Drop-In.