HANDSHAKE & LINKEDIN
96% of Recruiters are looking for and finding talent using professional online media, and almost 100% use it to initially screen applicants.
Handshake and LinkedIn can be a powerful job search tool. It’s a great way to find and connect with professionals in your field who might be interested in your talent. It’s also a great way to be found.
Handshake is your ONE-STOP-SHOP for all things career…
- Find 1000s of Internship and Full-Time Jobs in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and nationwide
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach or find out when you can Drop-In
- See the companies coming to the next Career Fair – it changes right up to the day before the event, so check often
- Find events that will help you become a HI-PO (High Potential) candidate
The Career Connections Center sets you up with a Handshake account on your first day of school, and you’ll have access to it after graduation and throughout your career.
- If you’ve already logged in to your Handshake account before, just go to msoe.joinhandshake.com/login and log-in with your MSOE username and password to get to your account landing page. We encourage you to update your profile! For help, go to: Completing Your Handshake Profile and Uploading Your Resume to Your Handshake Profile and Making Your Resume Visible to Employers on Handshake and Searching for Jobs & Internships on Handshake.
- For first-time log in: Go to msoe.joinhandshake.com/login, and log-in with your MSOE username and password. Then follow the steps until you get to your account landing page, and we encourage you to create your profile! For help, go to: Getting Started with Handshake, Completing Your Handshake Profile, Uploading Your Resume to Your Handshake Profile, Making Your Resume Visible to Employers on Handshake, and Searching for Jobs & Internships on Handshake.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional online network, and a great platform for you to connect with other professionals. You can also use LinkedIn to find your next job or internship opportunity.
- Creating a LinkedIn Account Guide
- Creating or Updating Your LinkedIn Profile Guide – New LinkedIn Interface
- Creating or Updating Your LinkedIn Profile Guide – Original LinkedIn Interface
- Creating or Updating Your Nursing LinkedIn Profile Guide
- LinkedIn Profile Checklist
- LinkedIn Profile About Section Guide
- LinkedIn About Section Examples
- LinkedIn Connection Request Examples
- Finding Company Representatives on LinkedIn Guide
- Connected with Others on LinkedIn Guide