On-Campus Recruiting and Branding
- The very best way to connect to MSOE students is by participating in our Career Fairs (Fall – September and Winter – January). Students are inspired to attend because they know there will be hundreds of companies with internship and full-time job opportunities.
- We encourage you to Post your jobs on our campus-wide, online recruiting and job search system powered by Handshake. This is a great way to connect with our students for all your employment opportunities, as we’re promoting Handshake more than ever to our students to use as their “one-stop-shop” for their job search. Some great Handshake guides: Post a Job | Manage Job Postings. Please note that the Handshake system allows you to connect all candidates directly to your company’s website/ATS.
- We invite you to interview MSOE students on campus after our career fairs and throughout the school year. We’re happy to provide you with a private space anytime throughout the year. Request an interview schedule through the Handshake system. For help, go to: Post an Interview Schedule.
- Employer Information Sessions – while it’s unfortunate that the traditional Employer Information Sessions aren’t as successful with students as we’d like (it’s not just us – this is pervasive at colleges and universities around the country), we’re happy to work with you to conceptualize and plan a unique and compelling networking event on campus. Please contact Teresa Massoels at email@example.com.
- We also invite you to consider becoming a Career Connections Center Partnership Sponsor. This program includes participation at both our bi-annual Career Fairs and more opportunities to increase your brand awareness and touchpoints with students. For more information, click here or contact Julie Way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Handshake Help Center is a great resource for help and how to most effectively use this valuable recruiting system. We’re also happy to help – please call us at the Career Connections Center: 414-277-7120.