UP YOUR “HIRE ME” GAME
The Career Connections Center is happy to offer you online guides and resources to help you become a HI-PO (high potential) candidate in today’s job market. You want to stand out to employers with…
- An effective resume that gets you noticed and called for an interview.
- Develop attributes all employers are looking for. Look for other ways to develop the skills and characteristics employers value most when hiring for their internships and full-time jobs.
- Strong interview skills– and it’s the interview that clinches the offer.
- An attention getting Handshake and LinkedIn Profile – 97% of companies are looking for you online, so you want to make a great first impression.
- Effective Networking skills– learn what to say when you get the opportunity to meet someone who has the power to give you a job.
- Career Fair Prep– it’s big and busy, so where do you start? We can give you strategies to help you have a successful career fair experience.
- Need professional dress for the Career Fairs and/or your interviews? Visit the MSOE Career Closet for free, professional attire: suits, pants, skirts, dresses, ties, belts, tops, scarves & shoes.
- Make your own business cards to use at networking events.
- Find all of these resources and more in our C2C Guidebook.
We’ll also help you manage all those offers when they come rolling in, as well as evaluate and negotiate your salary. Start online, but you don’t have to do it alone! We’ll help you every step of the way to a great internship or full-time job. We invite you to visit with a Career Coach in our offices, by phone, or in a virtual meeting. Schedule a meeting or Drop-In.